Go to Chapter 1
1. The Impact of Sleep on the Body
- How much sleep do we need?
- Why do we need to sleep?
- What happens to the body with a lack of sleep?
- Dangers associated with a lack of sleep
Go to Chapter 2
2. Developing a Bad Sleep Pattern
- Causes of a poor sleep pattern
- Tips to help you fall asleep easily
- How to stay asleep
3. The Impact of Sleep on Daily Life
Go to Chapter 3
- Working when sleep deprived
- Driving on a lack of sleep
- Difference in energy levels with and without enough sleep
4. Children & Sleep
Go to Chapter 4
- Importance of sleep for children
- Tips for helping a child fall asleep
- Developing a bedtime schedule
Go to Chapter 5
- The difference between insomnia and being unable to sleep
- The impact and side effects of insomnia on your life
- How to combat and battle through insomnia
We all aim to get enough sleep every night, but it isn’t always easy. Although getting as much rest and relaxation as possible is necessary, many people simply don’t get the hours they need – and are unaware of how it affects their everyday behaviour.
This guide will look to address all aspects of sleep; from how the body will suffer without it, to working out how to develop a sleep pattern that’s perfect for your lifestyle. Let’s explore the wonders of sleep in further detail.