Sunday Memory Plus 4 Mattress
Introducing Sunday Memory Plus. Because you don't need to break a bank in Mumbai to buy a cozy memory foam mattress.
A budget friendly mattress, but engineered with the typical Sunday quality.
The perfect combination of comfort and therapeutic support.
Rest and realign your spine
The right firmness your body needs
Firmness: 7 out of 10 (Best firmness for chronic back pain)
Good for every type of sleeper. But perfect for chronic back pain sufferers.
Perfect for people who weight up to up to 80 kilos
What makes Sunday Memory Plus different from other Memory foam mattresses?
Which means no nasty chemicals making their way into your bed.
Try a Sunday mattress for 100 nights, risk-free. If you don’t feel the Sunday difference, we will give you 100% cash back.
That’s why Memory Plus has a firmness level of 7 out of 10.
Budget friendly but engineered with the typical Sunday quality
And so well-made, your Sunday Memory Plus can last up to 10 years.
Order No. #333191619 dt 15/07/2020
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Quraish Bakir
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 1:32 AM
Subject: Return of Sunday Mattress under 100 days free trial - Order No. #333191619 dt 15/07/2020
I had purchased 1 Mattress and 1 Pillow as per your attached Order ConfirmationAfter using it, I find the mattress is giving me back pain which was not there earlier.In view of this I would like to return the mattress within the 100 days trial period.I can keep the pillow.
Request you to kindly arrange pick up and return at your cost at the earliest. Pls let us know two days in advance so that we can keep the mattress ready for collection.
Also please refund us the amount paid for the mattress at the earliest.
Kindly note that this order was placed online and we have not received any original invoice (with company seal and signature)We have received the attached Order confirmation by email
Would appreciate your confirmation on the same
Regards..... Q Bakir
We are repeat customers and over the years, all our mattresses have been changed to the Sunday Mattress brand. Need I say more?
Value for money and good comfort
Choose the Sunday mattress that’s right for you
Ortho Plus Mattress
Latex Plus Mattress
Memory Plus Mattress
Bedding essentials you can't live without
Ready to order, but still have questions?
How does the 100 night trial work?
Why aren't Sunday mattresses compressed?
How does the 10 year warranty work ?
What are the benefits of choosing a Latex Mattress?
1. Latex foam uses fewer synthetic raw materials. PU foam and memory foam use 100% synthetic composition(that's why they're cheaper than latex mattresses).
2. Latex foam adapts well to different weather conditions. Here's the thing. Most mattresses tend to heat up. Or they simply become almost impossible to sleep in during summers or winters. But latex mattresses continue to be comfortable.
3. They have a consistent feel. Here's an example: Spring mattresses. They give you the illusion of comfort at first, but here's how they really work. They push back against your body, all with the same force that your body weight is applying to the mattress. Proper support is impossible. Because your body won't push down evenly, which means that areas that carry more weight will push down into the mattress more than others. Good latex mattresses are a totally different story. They feel the same in all places on the mattress.
4. Durability. Latex foam lasts long. Really really long, compared to other foams. Like up to 8-12 years, if you take good care of your mattress.
5. All-natural. Latex is a natural material that comes from the sap of the rubber tree. Which means you don't have to worry about nasty chemicals or metals being present in your mattress. 6. Promotes pain relief. Latex mattresses are an ideal choice for those with back pain or neck pain. Why? This is because of the comfort and cushioning properties of the latex. Latex is great to promote natural spine alignment.
What’s the difference between Memory Plus, Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models?
1. Size: Both Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models are 8 inches thick. The Memory Plus is a 6 inch model, perfect for kids, teens or even adults on the smaller side.
2. Materials: Memory Plus uses 1 inch memory foam on the top, where as Ortho Plus uses 2 inches of Latex on top of Memory foam. Latex Plus is a complete Latex mattress. Latex foam is superior by far, and offers much better comfort and longevity, compared to Memory foam.
3. Firmness: The Memory Plus model is the firmest of all 3. It has a firmness level of 7 out of 10. It's also the most budget-friendly, but engineered with the typical Sunday quality. The Ortho Plus 3 model has a firmness level of 6 out of 10. It offers perfect balance of softness and support. And it's good for every type of sleeper. But perfect for lower back & neck pain sufferers. And our customers say the Latex Plus mattress is like sleeping on a soft-but-firm cloud. It has a firmness level of 5 out of 10. And you're buying a 5 star- hotel quality mattress at a shockingly fair price.