Sunday Memory Plus 4 Mattress
Introducing Sunday Memory Plus. Because you don't need to break a bank in Mumbai to buy a cozy memory foam mattress.
A budget friendly mattress, but engineered with the typical Sunday quality.
The perfect combination of comfort and therapeutic support.
Rest and realign your spine
The right firmness your body needs.
Firmness: 7 out of 10 (Best firmness for chronic back pain)
Good for every type of sleeper. But perfect for chronic back pain sufferers.
Perfect for people who weight up to up to 80 kilos
What makes Sunday Memory Plus different from other Memory foam mattresses?
Which means no nasty chemicals making their way into your bed.
Try a Sunday mattress for 100 nights, risk-free. If you don’t feel the Sunday difference, we will give you 100% cash back.
That’s why Memory Plus has a firmness level of 7 out of 10.
Budget friendly but engineered with the typical Sunday quality
And so well-made, your Sunday Memory Plus can last up to 10 years.
Thank you for the positive review, Vijayalakshmi!
I was looking for a good budget oriented mattress which would give nice relaxing and soft feeling. I have been using it for 1 month
It has memory form which would reshape itself once weight is lifted and give comfortable feeling.
Just had one small query i have one year baby he did urine couple of time on the bed, will it going spoil the memory form and the bed?
Thank you very much for the positive review, Phaneendra Narayanappa!
To answer your question, if it continues then we would suggest you to go with the protector cover available with us which is 100% waterproof
The new bed form Sunday Mattress is awesome. Very very comfortable. My family keeps asking if the bed is good and keep telling them that my wife and I love it. If one person moves the other person does not know - love it.
Thank you very much for the positive review, Dheeraj Govind Sasi!
Sunday Memory Plus 4 Mattress
Nice , comfortable, soft bed , we r happy , Tk u for Sunday mattress, plZ provide pillows of same material, Tk i
Hi Anand, We have noted your request and thank you so much for the positive feedback!
Choose the Sunday mattress that’s right for you
Ortho Plus Mattress
Latex Plus Mattress
Memory Plus Mattress
Ready to order, but still have questions?
How does the 100 night trial work
Why aren't Sunday mattresses compressed?
How does the 10 year warranty work?
What are the benefits of choosing a Latex Mattress?
1. Latex foam uses fewer synthetic raw materials. PU foam and memory foam use 100% synthetic composition(that's why they're cheaper than latex mattresses).
2. Latex foam adapts well to different weather conditions. Here's the thing. Most mattresses tend to heat up. Or they simply become almost impossible to sleep in during summers or winters. But latex mattresses continue to be comfortable.
3. They have a consistent feel. Here's an example: Spring mattresses. They give you the illusion of comfort at first, but here's how they really work. They push back against your body, all with the same force that your body weight is applying to the mattress. Proper support is impossible. Because your body won't push down evenly, which means that areas that carry more weight will push down into the mattress more than others. Good latex mattresses are a totally different story. They feel the same in all places on the mattress.
4. Durability. Latex foam lasts long. Really really long, compared to other foams. Like up to 8-12 years, if you take good care of your mattress.
5. All-natural. Latex is a natural material that comes from the sap of the rubber tree. Which means you don't have to worry about nasty chemicals or metals being present in your mattress. 6. Promotes pain relief. Latex mattresses are an ideal choice for those with back pain or neck pain. Why? This is because of the comfort and cushioning properties of the latex. Latex is great to promote natural spine alignment.
What’s the difference between Memory Plus, Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models?
1. Size: Both Ortho Plus and Latex Plus models are 8 inches thick. The Memory Plus is a 6 inch model, perfect for kids, teens or even adults on the smaller side.
2. Materials: Memory Plus uses 1 inch memory foam on the top, where as Ortho Plus uses 2 inches of Latex on top of Memory foam. Latex Plus is a complete Latex mattress. Latex foam is superior by far, and offers much better comfort and longevity, compared to Memory foam.
3. Firmness: The Memory Plus model is the firmest of all 3. It has a firmness level of 7 out of 10. It's also the most budget-friendly, but engineered with the typical Sunday quality. The Ortho Plus 3 model has a firmness level of 6 out of 10. It offers perfect balance of softness and support. And it's good for every type of sleeper. But perfect for lower back & neck pain sufferers. And our customers say the Latex Plus mattress is like sleeping on a soft-but-firm cloud. It has a firmness level of 5 out of 10. And you're buying a 5 star- hotel quality mattress at a shockingly fair price.