The following things are not covered under warranty as they are considered either as regular wear and tear or as improper usage -
1. Entire outer mattress cover, including the zipper assembly. The outer mattress cover is subject to wear and tear. Moreover, there is nothing that is warrantable about a mattress cover, and hence is not covered.
2. Body Impressions on the mattress. Body impressions are average for a bed or any soft product. Please read more on body impressions here
3. Any damage due to liquid spillage - bed wetting or spillage of liquid
4. Any defect arising due to direct exposure to sunlight - not regular sunlight that comes into the room but a mattress left in the open sunlight for a long duration.
5. Any other claims that cannot be physically/visually verified. E.g., we cannot consider back pain a defect in the mattress as it can be due to several other reasons. We have the 100 Nights Trial precisely for this reason.
This section is for informational purposes only. We recommend reading the complete information section on Warranty to understand the terms correctly. Please refer to your warranty booklet (the final authority on warranty) for full details. If you have any questions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 08047494649