Did you know consuming some fruits can lead to a good night’s Sleep? They contain sleep inducing properties that can banish insomnia altogether in the long run, if had regularly. Embrace this all natural way of falling asleep soundly.
Here are fruits you could take your pick from-
- Grapes: Grapes are rich sources of melatonin, which is an antioxidant hormone that works great to cure jet lag symptoms, sleep deprivation and insomnia. They can be eaten a couple of hours before sleep as this melatonin-rich fruit can help in getting deeper sleep with fewer disruptions. Grapes are also rich in immune-supporting antioxidant phytonutrients, particularly anthocyanins and resveratrol.
- Cherries: Cherries are excellent sleep inducers, especially in adults. People suffering from insomnia can witness a huge difference in their sleeping patterns by taking a glass of tart cherry juice twice every day. Next to grapes, tart cherries are rich in melatonin that acts as the body's internal clock that oversees and ensures an effective sleep-wake cycle.
- Bananas:Serotonin and melatonin are effective neurotransmitters and sleep stimulators and bananas have L-tryptophan that gets converted to 5-HTP, which in turn gets converted to serotonin and melatonin. That’s why banana is called “musa sapientum”, meaning the fruit of wise men..
- Passion Fruit:Serotonin and melatonin are effective neurotransmitters and sleep stimulators and bananas have L-tryptophan that gets converted to 5-HTP, which in turn gets converted to serotonin and melatonin. That’s why banana is called “musa sapientum”, meaning the fruit of wise men.
- Watermelon: Melons are not only good weight watchers but also great sleep enhancers. Watermelon aids in a good night’s sleep and also quenches thirst, which particularly helps people who feel thirsty very often during the night. Eating a few slices a couple of hours after dinner can take you to the deep stages of sleep by 27%. Watermelons have polysaccharide carbohydrates that boost the body's output of serotonin. As Serotonin levels increase at night, the brain becomes less sensitive to disruptive stimuli like noise during sleep.
Make all your efforts leading to a good sound sleep fruitful with the best selling mattress in India.