Do you see yourself grumbling and groaning even as you lie in bed? The best mattress brands can keep you cool in the summer. However, the long days of summer should not mess with your sleep cycle.
Stop blaming the weather and embrace it with some uplifting changes that has you enjoying the season and even outshining the sun
1) Try hitting the sack early at night on your comfortable bed mattress as we automatically wake up earlier with days getting hotter. We shouldn’t be struggling at work with incomplete sleep.
2) Early morning is also the best time to exercise to stay rejuvenated through the day. You could work it in a pool or go for a run/walk when still not so hot.
3) Keep moving. Yes we know it is hot outside but what we mean here is, distract yourself instead of sitting at your desk at a stretch with more lethargy setting in. Go to your colleague’s desk or generally flex your legs from time to time.
4) Slice some lemon, ginger and crush mint and just put in jugs of water and chill. Keep sipping to stay cool. You could also try other combinations like cucumber slices and mint or pomelo fruit (like grapefruit) and orange.
5) Replace cold drinks with lots of water and refreshing drinks like buttermilk and lemonade. They are also less fattening than aerated drinks.
6) When it comes to an afternoon siesta, if you can catch one do so but ensure it is just a siesta, not more. According to yoga experts, one shouldn’t sleep for more than half an hour in summers or it makes one feel more sluggish.
7) Soaking slices of potato in water makes a potassium rich drink that can help you feel less tired and sluggish, as it replenishes you. Just put one unpeeled potatoes in 8 ounces water and keep in fridge overnight. Drink first thing in the morning and jump start day.
8) Stay light and detoxed. Have all seasonal fruits and vegetables. Cut down on alcohol intake and reduce meat intake to keep your digestive system feeling happy.
9) You could try some yoga tips. Jal mudra is known to reduce the heat inside by increasing moisture levels. Touch the tip of the little finger to the tip of the thumb on each hand. Hold for as long as you like, till you have increased the temperature. It is also a beauty tip in yoga, that helps beat signs of aging.
10) Spray it on the Egyptian way. In a bottle keep some rose water or just some eau de cologne water and keep chilled .Spray your face time to time.
Sleeping position in Islam Sleep science has been gradually building momentum over the past couple...
Mattresses are known to improve sleeping postures and circulation, which is essential for a healthy...
Everyone looks for comfort when it comes to sleeping and relaxing. And mattresses play a...
Choosing the correct type of mattress is the first step if you want a luxurious...
The world of mattress sizes can get your mind out of whack if not adequately...
Still confused? Call us on 080 4749 4649